March 25, 2020 at 2:09 pmdardhruvSubscriber
I am doing Modal acoustic analysis, and I got this warning:
*** WARNING *** CP = 0.969 TIME= 14:53:20
Element shape checking is currently inactive. Issue SHPP,ON or SHPP,WARN to reactivate, if desired.
*** WARNING *** CP = 1.281 TIME= 14:53:21
The ending frequency 100000000 (Hz) in MODOPT command may be too high
for acoustic modal analysis. It is recommended to use 1000000 (Hz) as
the ending frequency.
*** WARNING *** CP = 2.172 TIME= 14:53:22
Coefficient ratio exceeds 1.0e8 - Check results.
*** WARNING *** CP = 2.391 TIME= 14:53:22
The damped eigensolver did not find a damping matrix. For efficiency,
please use an eigensolver that does not consider damping to solve this
*** WARNING *** CP = 3.844 TIME= 14:53:23
The eigenproblem is ill-conditioned (relative residual from test linear
solve: 1.137193E-03). The accuracy of the solution may not be
satisfactory. Modifying the initial value of the frequency shift
(FREQB in the MODOPT command) or changing the boundary conditions of
the model might solve the problem.
*** WARNING *** CP = 31.172 TIME= 14:53:51
Fewer modes than the requested number of modes ( 12 ) were computed.
The range specified (FREQB= 0, FREQE= 100000000) contains only 0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.