November 17, 2022 at 7:45 amAeroMikeSubscriber
Hello. I'm currently taking the course "Modal Analysis of a Monocoque" and I'm encountering some difficulties. I'm running the simulation on 19.2 release. Please refer to the tutorial videos featured in the course to understand my issues.
First of all, I can't manage to transfer data from ACP(Pre) to Static Structural as the mentor does in "Physics Setup - Lesson 5, Setup the twist test". Secondly, in Ansys Mechanical I get a yellow warning stating "Two or more remote boundary conditions are sharing a common face, edge, or vertex. This behavior can cause solver overconstraint and is not recommended, please check results carefully. You may select the offending object and/or geometry via RMB on this warning in the Messages window".
Can someone help me please? I'm willing to provide more info on request. Thank you.
November 22, 2022 at 12:20 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
If the results look fine then you can ignore the warning. The following may explain the cause of the warning:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Mesh fail
- Ansys innvoation course files
- Turbulent flow
- Coriolis Flowmeter 2 way FSI workshop files
- How to get the Ansys Course Completion: Intro to Python Badge
- Formula SAE Composite Monocoque Chassis Analysis – Geometry File
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.