November 9, 2020 at 6:28 pmKerberSubscriberIt took me a while to run a large Ansys model (3 pieces pieces, attached like A-B-C). Model has close to 2 million elements My frequency responses are as followsnNODAL DIAMETERS (ND)nND4nND4nND5nND5nND3nND4nND3nND6nND2nND6nND6nND7nND7nND8nND8nI always thought they should occur in sequential order so i am baffled with results. nI am using program controlled solver. AM i doing something wrong?n
November 11, 2020 at 1:17 amKaiAnsys Employeein cyclic symmetric modal analysis, frequencies are ordered in harmonic index first, and within each harmonic index frequencies are listed in ascending ordern
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.