May 17, 2023 at 1:25 pmTim FrickeSubscriber
I've been sitting at the pc for 3 days trying to reproduce the material curve from the tensile test with a material I created myself in Ansys. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work and I'm slowly getting desperate :D
The model in Ansys works. I was also able to load the curve from the experimental test into the signal processing (see picture).
I would now like to display various force-displacement curves in Optislang with a parameter study. So I can slowly approach the experimental curve.
Unfortunately, I can't get other curves to be displayed in the signal plot apart from the test curve.
What am I doing wrong or where is my mistake?
May 18, 2023 at 8:39 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
The stress-strain curve from analysis should be the same as the input material properties under engineering data. For a variation in load deflection curve are you modifying the material input as well?
May 18, 2023 at 11:10 amTim FrickeSubscriber
May 18, 2023 at 1:04 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.