March 24, 2020 at 4:59 amsantrondelaSubscriber
The surface mesh is intersecting or close to intersecting, making it difficult to create a volume mesh. Please adjust the mesh size or adjust the geometry to fix the problem.
March 24, 2020 at 7:47 amAniketAnsys Employee
This error usually occurs when you have non-manifold geometries in the model. (or very thin bodies paired with large mesh).
right-click on the error message and show problematic geometry. If it doesn't manually inspect for nonmanifold and thin bodies in your model.
Also please post in a correct category (I am moving this thread to Mesh Generation).
March 24, 2020 at 8:56 amsantrondelaSubscriber
Thank you Mr. Aniket
Is there any way by which i can reduce the meshing time.
March 24, 2020 at 2:00 pmAniketAnsys Employee
The only way for that is to use coarser mesh. Also, you can go and mesh the bodies individually so that you get an idea of problematic body instead of meshing the entire model at once.
March 26, 2020 at 4:43 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- check element type
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.