May 1, 2022 at 7:50 amdineshadwani1911Subscriber
I am modeling evaporator with R30 as a refrigerant and using VOF and evaporation condensation model. Is it correct? If so, I am bit confused while deciding the properties of liquid R30 and vapor R30 because not getting the values anywhere? Anyone please guide on approach.May 3, 2022 at 12:46 pmRobForum ModeratorI'd probably use the Eulerian multiphase model. VOF and phase change isn't as straightforward if the liquid boils away from the interface due to the way the free surface is calculated.
You may need to find the values for R30 as the Fluent database isn't all knowing.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Modeling domestic evaporator using R30 refrigerant.’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.