December 13, 2022 at 5:44 amneda_eSubscriber
I'm trying to model heat pipes using thermal network in Icepak AEDT.
There is a heat pipes macro availble in Icepak classic, which is using the thermal network. I tried to recreate the same in Icepak AEDT but struggling with the setup of the thermal network.
Do you have any suggestion?
December 16, 2022 at 8:08 amAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
Heat pipes macro is not available in AEDT Icepak 2022R2. You may contact regular support through the customer portal by raising a service request.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.