February 11, 2018 at 2:45 ammrmoganSubscribersir
I modelled Nucleate flow boiling using Tutorial - Modeling Nucleate Boiling Using ANSYS FLUENT .
I calculated solution for SINGLE PHASE FLOW. Solution came similar to tutorial.
I calculated solution for TWO PHASE FLOW. Solution is not similar to tutorial.
I think there is a mistakes in creating below parameters (page 16 in tutorial)
1. Select outlet turb-kinetic-energy from the Turbulent Kinetic Energy drop-down list.
2. Select outlet turb-diss-rate from the Turbulent Dissipation Rate drop-down list.
3. Select the outlet velocity-magnitude from the Velocity Magnitude drop-down list.
Please anyone rectify my mistakes in creating New parameters.
I attached my GEOMETRY, MESH, SETUP files & ANSYS TUTORIAL file
in google drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zYlE-TYgKGPRuo16Q49aghrN02djsfbB?usp=sharing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag