February 11, 2018 at 2:45 ammrmoganSubscribersir
I modelled Nucleate flow boiling using Tutorial - Modeling Nucleate Boiling Using ANSYS FLUENT .
I calculated solution for SINGLE PHASE FLOW. Solution came similar to tutorial.
I calculated solution for TWO PHASE FLOW. Solution is not similar to tutorial.
I think there is a mistakes in creating below parameters (page 16 in tutorial)
1. Select outlet turb-kinetic-energy from the Turbulent Kinetic Energy drop-down list.
2. Select outlet turb-diss-rate from the Turbulent Dissipation Rate drop-down list.
3. Select the outlet velocity-magnitude from the Velocity Magnitude drop-down list.
Please anyone rectify my mistakes in creating New parameters.
I attached my GEOMETRY, MESH, SETUP files & ANSYS TUTORIAL file
in google drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zYlE-TYgKGPRuo16Q49aghrN02djsfbB?usp=sharing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.