MODELLING BONDED & UNBONDED POST TENSIONED PRESTRESSED CONCRETE BEAMS USING ANSYS APDL BY GUI METHOD
July 30, 2019 at 4:22 pmPANDIMANISubscriber
CAN ANY ONE PLZ TELL HOW TO APPLY PRESTRESS TO LINK I80 ELEMENT IN ANSYS APDL V19 IN GUI method or code batch method.
ALSO I NEED TO MODEL BOND BETWEEN P.S STEEL AND CONCRETE, CAN ANYONE HELP HOW TO MODEL COMBINE 39, AS IT NEEDS FORCE DEFLECTION (20 POINTS ) ARE GIVEN ALSO HOW CAN I MODEL IT.
I AMUSING SOLID 65 TO MODEL CONCRETE, i need fast response since i searching for it since 8 months
if you have any details plz sent to mail id : email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.