December 20, 2018 at 10:16 amsuyogmahulkarSubscriber
I need to perform computation using Six DOF solver. There are two 2D rigid solid bodies in quiescent water domain, having hinge joint in between them. Bodies are free to move in the fluid domain; the only constraint is hinge joint between them. When the force has been applied on the terminal of one of the body, I need to compute trajectory of another body along with pressure & velocity field . Basic issue is to model a re-volute joint.
So, I request you to give some suggestion regarding the same.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post