September 4, 2018 at 10:20 amwokka7777Subscriber
OK, dumb question, but with the Student Ansys Workbench, what do I need to use to do microwave waveguide modelling?
I'm completely new to Ansys, so am bumping into walls a bit learning how to use it.....
As an ex-aircraft mechanic mate of mine used to say - if you found a spare bolt after the aircraft engine went back together, there was no such thing as a dumb question............ actually, it was written in huge 6' tall letters inside the aircraft hangar....
September 4, 2018 at 1:01 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
ANSYS has a product called HFSS that I believe can do microwave waveguide modelling, but that license is not included in the free Student license.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.