June 3, 2018 at 8:01 pmNaggarSubscriber
I am new user of ANSYS Fluent ,and I am trying to model Oil contamination in ground soil with variable water saturation using the late ANSYS Fluent 18.2 update in modelling the Multiphase flow in porous media using mixture model .
And I am using multiphase mixture model using three Eulerian phases to account for water, oil and Air.
So the question is, I cant activate/find the Corey Model option after checking the porous zone condition in the cell zone condition dialogue box ,which I found following the Help section "126.96.36.199.16. Specifying the Relative Permeability" and still I can't find the same option after activating the porous media option.
Any help would be appreciated.
June 20, 2018 at 10:34 amKarthik RAdministrator
I am not sure if you have figured out where to activate 'Corey Model'. Here are some screenshots.
- Select 'Eulerian model' in Multiphase. Enter the total number of phases.
- Go to 'Cell Zone conditions'. Select the Zone you want to activate 'Porous zone' on. Ensure that the phase reads 'mixture'.
- Click on 'Edit'. Enable 'Porous zone' and you should be able to activate 'Corey Model' from the porous zone tab.
Hope this helps.
June 20, 2018 at 5:27 pmNaggarSubscriber
I have already found what I was preventing me from activation Corey model option, as I was selecting the mixture model instead of Eulerian model which would resolve this issue.
June 21, 2018 at 12:07 amKarthik RAdministrator
Glad to know! Good luck with your modeling!
June 24, 2018 at 11:08 amRaef.KobeissiSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.