May 5, 2023 at 11:44 amYuqian TUSubscriber
Regarding the user defined material, in the manual *Module can be used now to include the USDMAT is the standard LS-Dyna runs.
- Is this use of *MODULE also compatible with MPP solver?
- Are there any examples and tutorials for this?
May 10, 2023 at 12:59 amUshnish BasuAnsys Employee
The latest version of the Keyword Manual describes the use of MODULE features in detail, and also features partial examples. In my understanding, this feature is available for MPP only.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.