October 24, 2017 at 11:49 pmKohlSubscriber
When performing a MOGA direct optimization with multiple objectives set with varying levels of importance (higher, default, lower), how do the level of importance for each parameter goal objective affect the optimization and choose to generate new design points based off of those goals? Does anybody know of any documentation on how the objective importance impacts the design points generated in the optimization? Does the optimization generate new design points that best meet the highest priority objectives first, and then generate new design points that meet the lower priority objectives within the design space determined by the earlier samples for the higher priority objective.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.