October 13, 2018 at 7:38 pm
October 13, 2018 at 7:45 pm
October 15, 2018 at 9:19 pmHaytham ZaghloulSubscriber
Thank you for your reply.
I carefully read the posts you mentioned and I found the probe option in the first post but my problem that it is plot the all over time rotation not at each step respect to time.
The figure below shows what I am looking to find in ansys.
So is this available ?
October 15, 2018 at 9:27 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
The Rotation Probe example was on a single step analysis that solved in 1 substep, so there is only one value in that example.
You can force the output of many points on a curve by using many substeps or by using many steps. Here are those two examples in sequential posts.
October 17, 2018 at 10:09 pmHaytham ZaghloulSubscriber
First of all, I would like to thank you for helpful posts. It helped me a lot.
- I would like to know if it's available to plot charts for some steps ??
Example : I have 4 steps and I want chart for sub steps between second 2 & 3 ??
- The second one:
The flexible rotation probe are rarely explained and the other probes so if there is any posts to investigate them especially the flexible rotation as it's connected to remote points as I see ??
October 17, 2018 at 10:50 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
The control of what appears on the built-in ANSYS charts is limited. If you need to customize, it is very simple to go to the tabular data, select all the data to copy/paste into Excel or some other charting program.
The flexible rotation probe is a recently introduced capability. I don't know of any other relevant posts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.