November 24, 2018 at 12:56 amYashkhannaSubscriberI want to apply a moment of 900 Nm on two holes should I enter 450 Nm and select two holes or 900 Nm only and select those two hole.
Help me out.
November 24, 2018 at 1:19 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
If multiple entities are selected, the loads are evenly distributed. See here.
November 24, 2018 at 5:25 pmYashkhannaSubscriberIt means I should apply 900 Nm only and it will distribute load accordingly
November 27, 2018 at 12:25 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Yes. Please click Is Solution under Sandeep's reply.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display