March 24, 2022 at 9:56 pmgreg2835Subscriber
Is there a place in Mechanical WB that I can see when restarts happen? This doesn't need to be live I just want to check whether or not restarts are occuring. I could have sworn this used to show in one of the convergence plots but I no longer see it. Can anyone help?
These are multiframe restarts that I am controlling in a CommandMarch 25, 2022 at 1:36 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
You can monitor the solution restart in the Solver Output as well. Please see if the following links help you:
Restarts in ANSYS Mechanical Can Save Time and Effort! ÔÇö DRD Technology Corporation
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.