March 24, 2022 at 9:56 pmgreg2835Subscriber
Is there a place in Mechanical WB that I can see when restarts happen? This doesn't need to be live I just want to check whether or not restarts are occuring. I could have sworn this used to show in one of the convergence plots but I no longer see it. Can anyone help?
These are multiframe restarts that I am controlling in a CommandMarch 25, 2022 at 1:36 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
You can monitor the solution restart in the Solver Output as well. Please see if the following links help you:
Restarts in ANSYS Mechanical Can Save Time and Effort! ÔÇö DRD Technology Corporation
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display