November 2, 2018 at 3:54 amShamsHammoud991Subscriber
Hello, i want to define a material with Mooney-Rivlin model, i have those parameters C1,C2,D1,D2.
What i have to define also to make sure that model will work?
November 2, 2018 at 11:59 am
November 7, 2018 at 7:10 amShamsHammoud991Subscriber
thank you for answer, but i can't see the help section beacuse i don't have a customer portal login .
i will try to use 2 parameter, thank you.
November 7, 2018 at 11:54 am
November 19, 2018 at 1:41 amShamsHammoud991Subscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.