May 21, 2023 at 11:19 amMarius CarrierSubscriber
When I display my contours, a lot of it has the same color, but when I enable lines, it shows me exactly where the pressure changes. What do I need to do so that the color changes with every pressure change, so that I get finer contours?
Thank you for your help.
May 22, 2023 at 9:34 amHemant GuravSubscriber
You can follow the methods mentioned here to display the Pressure contours distinctively.
- From Contour window, hit compute and check for the pressure range, unselect the global range , auto range option and check clip to range option . Set the minimum and maximum pressure values as per your requirement .
- Click on colormap option in contours panel and change the settings according to your requirement , also you can set coloring option to banded or smooth to check which looks better
To know more about these options please check Customizing the Graphics Display (ansys.com)
If you are not able to access the link, refer to this forum discussion: How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.