October 25, 2020 at 8:13 amChiranSubscriberI am currently using Ansys Discovery Aim Student 2020 R1 and I was trying to find access to different tutorials that would help guide me into learning the different parts of Ansys such as assembly, testing different conditions for different structural objects such as shafts etc and much more. However, there are only few tutorials I could find. One on the website itself called structural tutorials and a couple of youtube videos which while good seem a bit too quick. Are there any more tutorials that really dive in-depth and covers as many features and tips + tricks? Any assistance for this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!n
October 26, 2020 at 1:18 pmNaresh PatreAnsys EmployeeHello Chiran,nPlease check out the Tutorials section on Ansys Discovery Community forum. You can also register on this forum and access all the Knowledge Articles including application examples in AIM, FAQs, discussions, and so on.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.