May 9, 2023 at 8:26 amengineer_waltzSubscriber
Hello, as a student, is it possible to use the Motor-CAD program or get a free trial version? I requested a free trial version but i have not received any answer.
May 10, 2023 at 2:48 amVijayAnsys Employee
There is no Student version of Motor CAD. You can request for free trial here - https://www.ansys.com/experiences/ansys-free-trials?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=brand&utm_content=digital_na_ansys-simulation-software_trial_request_search-ad_b_en_global&utm_term=ansys%20free%20trial&campaignid=7013g000000cXB5AAM&creative=582714038522&keyword=ansys%20free%20trial&matchtype=e&network=g&device=c&s_kwcid=AL!17240!3!582714038522!e!!g!!ansys%20free%20trial&gclid=CjwKCAjw3ueiBhBmEiwA4BhspIOm8hruDoi6cM32Aq0pXWZSe62vPoa9oRAvu8WTKduHZN1D9yjTvBoCzeoQAvD_BwE
If you need it for research purpose, it is recommended your PI contacts Ansys.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.