March 18, 2022 at 5:52 amsampathkumarSubscriber
In speed torque curve of Induction motor lab module of Motor CAD constant torque region is not going into constant power region at the base speed. What is to be done? For the speed torque curve Maximum speed is to be specified...How to specify itApril 5, 2022 at 4:39 pmHDLIAnsys Employee
For peak performance of constant torque and power, it would calculate peak capability of the electrical machine with voltage and current limit.
If it is over-designed, the constant torque region will exceed the required base speed. It is a design problem. Please modify the design.
However, there are two options.
1). Power limit, in Lab->Electromagnetics, could limit power for the map.
2). Thermal, in Lab->Thermal, could create continuous and peak thermally constrained operational envelope. Please check both in the manual. Thanks.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags