July 22, 2018 at 9:06 amHakan CSubscriber
I am using moving bady and heat transfer in CFX, I have two domain and both of fluid domain. I have set 2. air domain mesh motion and velocity 1 m/s and the second air domain is connected to the rigid body with the domain subdomain. mesh quality is fine but I get error CFX 200. iterations. It's :
ERROR #004100018 has occurred in subroutine FINMES. Message: Fatal overflow in linear solver.
I did a lot of research on this mistake, but I could not find anything. Can you help me?
July 22, 2018 at 9:12 amHakan CSubscriber
I tryed adaptive time settings that's inital time step 1e-3 max. time step 1e-3 min. time step 1e-35, total time is 1 sn for analysis
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.