October 26, 2022 at 2:44 pmRuebn cannistraciSubscriber
Hello. Im doing a study of a pontoon and to capture the added mass and damping coefficeint i want to do a simulation where i move the pontoon upp and down in the water. How do i do this ? I want to do a 3D-moddel
October 26, 2022 at 3:18 pmRobAnsys Employee
Have a look at AQWA and Fluent's 6DOF functions. There are tutorials and/or documentation covering both approaches and codes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.