September 4, 2018 at 4:04 pmNaiaraSubscriber
I load and compiled a UDF in FLUENT and after hooking all the macros when I click in run I get the following error:
“MPI Aplicatio rank 1 killed before MPI_Finalize () with signal 11.
Te fluent process could not be started.”
Any idea of what can I do to solve it?
Thank you in advance,
September 4, 2018 at 4:57 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Are you experiencing problems without UDF? Are you compiling the UDF? Are you using UDMI´s?
September 4, 2018 at 5:13 pmNaiaraSubscriber
1) without UDF I do not have problems
2) Yes, I am compiling UDF
3) I am not using UDMI's. I use:
September 4, 2018 at 5:31 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Hi, You submitted the same questions on the ANSYS Customer Portal within a service request. A colleague will help you resolve the issue.
September 4, 2018 at 5:33 pmNaiaraSubscriber
Ok, Thank you very much.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.