February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pmRatiuBPSubscriber
I'm trying to set up a parameter sweep to vary the thickness of my quantum well. However, I can't find the layer thickness in the parameter list in the GUI. Is there any way of doing this in MQW?
Thank you!February 25, 2022 at 10:53 amKhashayar GhaffariAnsys EmployeeHi.
Good question. The layer thickness is part of the cell matrix so it's not directly available in the drop down list in the sweep settings.
However, you can instead rely on the model object to define a variable that connects with layer thickness in the MQW solver (through script). This variable will then be available in your sweep under model>properties. Alternatively, you can define your sweep entirely in script.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.