June 11, 2020 at 8:20 amAnas7allakSubscriber
Hi, Every Body,
I'm doing now creep Simulation of normal sample for a tensile test using Ansys workbench. So I fix the sample at one edge and pull it from the other one with increasing forces at a constant temperature. I put all the need data including Combined time hardening coefficients. The simulation is done and I got the result.
now if I want to calculate the creep strain using origin software so just mathematically. I have put all the Combined time hardening coefficients in the equation, the time and the temperature which is constant, and the stress which I got from Workbench in the used equation in the software.
the problem here I got two different values for creep strain?
I tried that with normal stress, intensity one all possible stresses? could you please tell me where is my mistake?
I would appreciate it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.