August 1, 2023 at 7:37 am
August 1, 2023 at 9:19 amNanda VerallaAnsys Employee
By proper results, do you mean validating the results? Do you have any experimental data to compare with Ansys results? What is the percentage error you face?
If you are not able to open the links, refer to this forum discussion: How to access the ANSYS Online Help
For more exciting courses and certifications, hit this link: Ansys Innovation Courses | Ansys Innovation Space
August 1, 2023 at 11:07 am
August 4, 2023 at 9:30 pmHuiLiuAnsys Employee
It shows that you have contacts defined, where are they? Also could you confirm the dimension, that l_b = l_c? The figure seems like l_a=l_c.
August 8, 2023 at 4:25 pmAkhilesh BhatkarSubscriber
Thanks HuiLiu, Let me check the contacts again. Thanks
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.