April 29, 2023 at 6:29 amBahar GültekinSubscriber
BOYU 150 mm, KALINLIĞI 10 mm VE ENİ 100 mm OLAN BİR KİRİŞE 40 KİLONEWTON MOMENT UYGULANIRSA MAKSİMUM NORMAL GERİLME NE OLUR
May 2, 2023 at 11:26 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NORMAL STRESS IF 40 KILONEWTON MOMENT IS APPLIED TO A BEAM WITH 150 mm LENGTH, 10 mm THICKNESS AND 100 mm WIDTH?
May 2, 2023 at 1:23 pmArmin_ASubscriber
It depends on the axis about which the bending moment is applied. Please see the reference below for analytical calculation of normal stresses generated by bending moments:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.