June 19, 2018 at 8:17 pmahmed335Subscriber
while visualizing the contour of the multi-phase domain the inlet is the only wall which has shown this difference, however
, the interior nodes are coloured blue (indication for no multiphase or free surface detected) .
the interior nodes should be separated to two regions with two different colours !!!
what is the problem?
June 20, 2018 at 10:44 amKarthik RAdministrator
Is this right after initialization or after running the simulation? Are you using patch or UDF to initialize?
June 24, 2018 at 11:15 amRaef.KobeissiSubscriber
Have you run the simulation? It seems you assigned a fluid phase for the inlet but you did not patch the volume correctly.
June 28, 2018 at 3:42 amahmed335SubscriberThanks that was the mistake I haven't chosen the intialization to be flate or wavy .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.