November 4, 2023 at 9:39 amhagos alemSubscriber
Hello dears, I need to simulate the simple distillation process containing water, ethanol, stillage, and air using fluent. so which approach of multi-phase model should i use for best computational time and accuracy?
November 9, 2023 at 12:21 pmPrashanthAnsys Employee
since it is a mixture, you can think of using a partial pressure driven mass transfer model. Fluent has some options. You can read through this section: 220.127.116.11. Equilibrium Models
November 10, 2023 at 7:52 amhagos alemSubscriber
Thank you sir, I couldn't get the referance and could you please make it free accessed?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.