March 8, 2021 at 6:20 amnpatel7599SubscriberI want to model storage rack in Ansys apdl.nI imported 2 custom section 1) for upright 2) beam nElement is same for both section beam element.nI want to assign one section to upright and other section to beamnI am getting same section assign for both.nI am not getting any option to do such .nPlz help me with this problemnn
March 23, 2021 at 2:07 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennPlease see if the following link helps:nnnRegards,nAshish Khemkannhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/3978/how-to-access-the-ansys-online-helpn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.