April 28, 2022 at 2:37 ameahsanSubscriberMay 3, 2022 at 8:45 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberThe simple way to tension a bolt is to use a Bolt Pretension load during Load Step 1 when the tip force is zero, then Lock the bolt during Load Step 2, when the tip force is applied. This video shows a threaded hole instead of a nut and only two plates, but you can extend what you learn here to three plates and a nut and bolt.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘multi lap bolted joint simulation’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Floating point exception
- How to indetify baffles in Fluent meshing
- How to delete elements on Ansys Workbench
- Meshing cylindrical bodies with holes
- Quality failure limits are exceeded on some solid bodies… in ansys meshing
- Problems in the meshing of my geometry
- Ansys Mechanical – Python Scripting – Access and input parameter
- Fluent Meshing Batch Mode – Problems workflow commands
- Local mesh refinement with targeted edge lengths at specified areas
- Mesh Element Quality Display Style Not Showing
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.