April 13, 2022 at 6:43 pmjavat33489Subscriber
Hello. I tested a piece of steel and plotted for multilinear kinematic hardening. I used engineering data (not true data). I got this curveApril 14, 2022 at 2:23 pmjavat33489SubscriberFriends, I figured it out, I incorrectly drove the material. Sorry
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags