August 18, 2022 at 3:20 pmfabian.geisslerSubscriber
Hi, I am trying to perform a multipaction simulation in HFSS under AEDT 2022R2. For some simulation frequencies the simulation is killed right after start with the error message: "Solving Multipaction1, power = 10, process hf3d exited with code -99. (5:10:37 PM Aug 18, 2022)".
What does exit code -99 mean? How can I prevent this from happening?
I am a bit lost here as there is no real clue to what the problem is. Is there a way to get more details about what exactly caused the problem?
August 18, 2022 at 4:13 pmCharlotte BlairAnsys Employee
It is difficult to diagnose without looking at your model setup which we can not do in this forum. To start have you followed the Multipaction setup as per our free AIC course on Multipaction? Here is the link:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem