TAGGED: aedt, error, hfss, multipaction
August 18, 2022 at 3:20 pmfabian.geisslerSubscriber
Hi, I am trying to perform a multipaction simulation in HFSS under AEDT 2022R2. For some simulation frequencies the simulation is killed right after start with the error message: "Solving Multipaction1, power = 10, process hf3d exited with code -99. (5:10:37 PM Aug 18, 2022)".
What does exit code -99 mean? How can I prevent this from happening?
I am a bit lost here as there is no real clue to what the problem is. Is there a way to get more details about what exactly caused the problem?
August 18, 2022 at 4:13 pmCharlotte BlairAnsys Employee
It is difficult to diagnose without looking at your model setup which we can not do in this forum. To start have you followed the Multipaction setup as per our free AIC course on Multipaction? Here is the link:
Multipaction - ANSYS Innovation Courses
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.