March 8, 2021 at 3:39 pmAimsWSubscriber
For context, I am currently working on an upper body exoskeleton that would be made out of bamboo and leather. Currently, it is made of steel until I can get it to fully solve. However, I'm not sure how to go about fixing its errors. I built the exoskeleton from scratch for my dissertation and have been assisted a lot recently but the same errors still haven't been resolved.
I have ANSYS 2020 R2 and solidworks 2020 aswell.March 9, 2021 at 4:18 pm1shanAnsys Employee,nInstead of defining all bodies as flexible could you just keep one as flexible (preferably the one with a good mesh), rest as rigid and rerun the analysis. Also, have a look at this https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/14054/one-or-more-mpc-contact-regions-or-remote-boundary-conditions-may-have-conflicts.nRegards,nIshan.nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.