March 8, 2022 at 6:29 pmpierre-luc.piveteauSubscriber
I'm running Lumerical FDTD on my university on-premise cluster, which uses Slurm as a job scheduler.
I would like to run multiple simulations, either sequentially (parallel computing) or at the same time (concurrent computing), in case of sweeps. I'm following the procedure described on your portal : Running simulations on your cluster – Lumerical Support (copying all files from the sweep to the cluster and running simulations from here).
Why is the code syntax I should use in my Batch submission script to execute all simulations (either sequentially, or simultaneously, based on my license capabilities of course).
I tried the following command line in my batch script:
"srun fdtd-engine-impi-lcl -logall -fullinfo simulation_1.fsp simulation_2.fsp simulation_3.fsp"
but it submits only simulation_3
Thank you for your help !
Have a nice day!March 11, 2022 at 8:05 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeThis is a duplicate post. Please see my reply on your other post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.