February 22, 2022 at 11:08 amdikshaSubscriber
I am trying to model air flow across blades. When I considered 2 blades, the multizone method worked well in Design Modeller. However, now when I add one more blade, the multizone method is failing. Please advise how this can be fixed.February 23, 2022 at 10:19 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeYou will need geometry decomposition for hex meshing." target="blank">
Please check following videos
Ansys Meshing: Decomposition for hex meshing:
Ansys Meshing: Meshing Methods:
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.