October 10, 2023 at 1:38 pmdimitri.hamelinSubscriber
I would like to know if in Q3D, mutual inductance was considered and how to obtain the values if it is considered.
Moreover is it possible to plot the current distribution over a surface please ?
For those two questions how to do so ?
Thank you for your help.
October 11, 2023 at 1:19 pmDMARATHEAnsys Employee
Thanks for posting your queries on Ansys Learning Forum.
You can get mutual inductances between the two traces if you define source and sink pair to trace1 and similarly to another trace let say trace2.
You can go to Results Tab > Solution Data > Select ACRL dropdown (Uncheck Resistance). The (1,2) and (2,1) are mutual indutances.
You can select the metal trace geometry, right click 'AC R/L fields' > 'J' > and plot 'Surface Jac' to plot the current.
Hope this helps,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.