November 8, 2018 at 5:56 pm
November 8, 2018 at 7:16 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Hi josedjad ,
close all ANSYS related applications
open CMD Prompt, then issue the following command (copy and paste the entire line)
move %appdata%ansysv192 %appdata%ansysv192.back
Does this help ?
October 22, 2019 at 11:57 pmcseavs42Subscriber
I had this same issue. Using this solution worked for me. Thanks for the help!
October 24, 2019 at 9:39 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Welcome, thank you for letting us know.
May 3, 2020 at 11:11 amessbrenntSubscriber
Thank you so much! Also worked for the newer versions. ex. just change v192 to v194.
May 30, 2020 at 2:20 amanu575dixSubscriber
I am using ANSYS workbench 19 R2. I can see the app is open in my windows taskbar but it doesn't let me to actually open it.
I tried the method you suggested above but that didn't work. Could you please advice how can I solve this issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.