February 20, 2022 at 12:15 pmzudinSubscriberFebruary 20, 2022 at 8:51 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberI don't know which tutorial you were following, but I don't understand why you would apply a temperature BC to the same face that you have applied a radiation BC. If you suppress the temperature BC, then the solution computes the temperature in the body for the two other BC you have specified.
Why do all the other faces not have radiation BCs, except for maybe the one face that is in contact with an insulated support structure. Is this object in a vacuum? If it is in air, why don't all the faces (except the face contacting the support) have a convection BC?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags