August 12, 2022 at 7:21 pmyuriportoSubscriber
I changed my computer and I have been struggling to get Ansys 16.2 - Workbenck Static Structural to work on the new machine.
I will summarize.
If I make any model (solid, beam or shell), with a very small number of nodes and elements, the model works, as you can see in the image below.
In existing models and that 100% of the analysis has already been done on another computer, this problem also happens, if I change any load, for example.
I use this same version on other computers with similar or even better configurations than mine. I really don't know what to do!! Please help me! 😩
August 16, 2022 at 12:38 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
If you have the geometry then can you try recreating the model?
August 16, 2022 at 2:07 pmChandra SekaranAnsys Employee
What license is being used? This information will be in the solve.out file. Also in the solve.out file do you see any error messages?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection