July 19, 2022 at 7:32 amkouassi.kouameSubscriber
The expressions i try to use have the same unit as my BC. and he works when i want to compute it, i can see the value. But i can't use it as BC.
The phase name is correct.
Can someone help me ?
Regards and Thanks
July 19, 2022 at 3:55 pmRobAnsys Employee
Which model are you using?
July 19, 2022 at 4:01 pmkouassi.kouameSubscriber
The Eulerian model. I want to modelize gas/liquid separation and i have to impose a massflow condition with named expressions but this error appear when i want to impose the expressions. i use the 2020R2 version.
July 19, 2022 at 4:04 pmRobAnsys Employee
There have been several changes to expressions over the last few releases, can you retry in 2022R2? Please post a screen grab of where you were trying to apply the expression, and the expression itself.
July 19, 2022 at 4:12 pm
July 20, 2022 at 12:50 pmRobAnsys Employee
As I mentioned the extent of expression functionality has been evolving rapidly. Is the value positive or negative? What happens if you run for a couple of time steps with a fixed value, recheck the expression value and then try applying the expression?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post