December 11, 2018 at 12:45 amHazemSubscriber
December 11, 2018 at 3:42 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
please right click on mesh and use clear mesh data.
then again right click and generate mesh.
on workbench main page, right click on mesh and click 'update'.
now open fluent. it will ask to update the geometry/mesh. please select yes.
let us know if this works for you. if it works, please mark this as 'is solution' to help others on forum.
December 11, 2018 at 8:09 amHazemSubscriberThank you so much for your reply. Can you please clarify where to find "clear mesh data" and "generate mesh". And is this going to delete any of my work inside the mesh or not?
December 11, 2018 at 2:56 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
select 'mesh' in model tree.
use right click.
click 'generate mesh'
December 12, 2018 at 7:00 pmHazemSubscriberThat worked. Thank you so much sir, Appreciate it .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?