November 20, 2017 at 2:18 pmbushrarSubscriber
On one geometry I created, two of the named selections on "Meshing" do not carry into the Polyflow solver. I checked under the details of those Named Selections and it was already set to the default of "Send to Solver". In addition I was even able to send them to the Fluent Solver. So I was wondering how I can tackle this very specific Meshing-Polyflow communication problem?
November 24, 2017 at 7:33 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberHello Can you please show a picture of the 2 selections.
November 27, 2017 at 2:23 pm
November 27, 2017 at 8:43 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberI am not sure about polyflow but when I do it in Fluent these surfaces are considered interfaces. Bodies that share surfaces.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.