February 16, 2023 at 10:33 amseyma inceSubscriber
Can the natural frequency of the pressurized tube be calculated by applying two-end free-form boundary conditions?
February 16, 2023 at 12:38 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
A Static Structural analysis has the pressure load that will stiffen the tube. How is the tube normally supported?
A simple support is to scope a Remote Displacement to the tube face and fix all six degrees of freedom. Make sure the Remote Displacement has the Behavior set to Deformable.
Drag a Modal analysis from the Toolbox and drop it on the Solution cell of the Static Structural analysis. That link will carry the stiffness increase from the pressure load into the modal analysis.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.