February 14, 2022 at 9:39 pmmkalelSubscriber
I am working on a FDM 3d printing process and I have this pyramid model which has 25 layers in height(build material). I used 25 time step (each block assigned 1 time step). I added a (Heat flow )Boundary condition of 200 C on every face of the block on corresponding time steps. (For example-I select first block and set it to load step-1 and with Heat flow 200c on the top face and so on)
But when I run this simulation. I get the max and min temperature of around (22 Degree C- 22 Degree C).
Is it my simulation not running.?February 15, 2022 at 8:23 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeMoving to the right category
February 15, 2022 at 2:15 pmmkalelSubscriberthanks for the comment but can you please elaborate . I didnÔÇÖt understand
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags