June 27, 2021 at 9:15 amAbubakarSubscriber
Actually, I am new in CFD and currently, I am doing a Basic of turbulent flow course and I have got stuck in one problem.
I am not able to plot the below plot. I mean I know that relations which used for plotting but still I am not able to do it.July 2, 2021 at 4:21 amAbubakarSubscriberCan anyone please help me here?
July 13, 2021 at 1:05 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,
You can use any mathematical analysis tool (for example - Microsoft Excel) to create this plot. You can export data from Fluent for this plot.
July 13, 2021 at 1:43 pmAbubakarSubscriberThank you so muchsirI will do what you said.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Mesh fail
- Turbulent flow
- Ansys innvoation course files
- Coriolis Flowmeter 2 way FSI workshop files
- How to get the Ansys Course Completion: Intro to Python Badge
- Formula SAE Composite Monocoque Chassis Analysis – Geometry File
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.