October 6, 2020 at 8:48 ammoranlouieSubscriberOctober 6, 2020 at 9:44 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeFrom internal side you have sharp angles. Please remove those sharp angles as shown below. Then use meshing. nAlso please select physics preference as CFD in meshing. Please use proximity sizing to capture gaps between faces. nPlease see help manual for more details about these commands. nRegards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.