March 21, 2018 at 3:47 pmBijoy PrasadSubscriber
I try to find some tutorials in Fluent when a 3D body moving or advancing in calm water using multiphase flow and dynamic mesh. Please help me to find tutorials regarding this?
March 21, 2018 at 3:52 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriber
you need to use the 6 dof method and dynamic meshing: similar concept to this tutorial:
March 21, 2018 at 5:06 pmBijoy PrasadSubscriber
This tutorial is different from my case. I am trying to simulate a hull model advancing in x-direction in calm water. I used tetrahedral grid only around the hull and hexahedral grid rest of the domain. So I used Smoothing, Layering and Remeshing method and same grid size in x-direction. I faced revered flow both in inlet and outlet boundary, could please check my project file and let me know what might be the problem.
March 22, 2018 at 2:11 pmBijoy PrasadSubscriber
Did you get any chance to check my case file?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.